Help me model this power

lundi 30 mars 2015

I have a player who wished to use Terror (B93) as a power, but he wants to be able to select who is and isn't affected.



I was thinking of using the Selective Area (+20%) enhancement to model this modification to Terror, but on further reading of Selective Area, I'm not sure it's appropriate as Terror is not an Area attack ability. Terror will affect anyone who can see or hear the user, it's not defined by an area.



eg. If the user of Terror was on a live TV broadcast, they could use their power to scare everyone watching the show, with the appropriate fight check modifiers in B360 for remote viewing, etc.



So Selective Area really doesn't seem like the right enhancement.



Any suggestions on how this power could be modeled?

Help me model this power

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels