Rewatching Star Trek:Deep Space Nine

lundi 30 mars 2015

I haven't yet gotten the first disc from netflix, so I'm not reacting to the show. However I want to say something before I start on this thread. Deep Space Nine ,Voyager , and Enterprise are different in an important way. I never really got to see all of them.



Like many others on these boards who don't see themselves as fantical Trekies (or Trekers) I've watched each episode of the original series more than a dozen times. Their was more episode of the Animated Series I didn't see as a kid. Some I didn't remember seeing until I rewatched them, but none I didn't see. This pattern pretty much held until I watched Star Trek: Insurrection which I saw for the first time this month.



Star Trek: Deep Space Nine I started off watching fanatically. Then my local station dropped it for a while. When it came back it was way late. Having to get up for work the next day canceled my viewing habits. Voyager was also something that either wasn't on in my area or I simply couldn't watch it. I think I've seen six or so episodes. Enterprise I got to see much more of, but none of the last season.



So little of this will actually be rewatching. Although it will start out that way.

Rewatching Star Trek:Deep Space Nine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels