Wasy way to tell if something has DRM or not

dimanche 29 mars 2015

I've been buying more ebooks lately, but I find it is difficult to tell if it will have DRM.



Silly person that I am, I expect this to be answered in a FAQ or explicitly labelled. Baen does, but SJGames doesn't in an obvious place I can find quickly. Though I know SJGames doesn't use DRM.



I am sure there are more DRM-free places to buy books, but either they never publish stuff that interests me, or they are coy about admitting it for reasons I won't pretend to understand.



Anyone have some quick advice or pointers as to how to figure out if a given book has DRM or not before buying it, or where publishers hide their general DRM policies?

Wasy way to tell if something has DRM or not

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels