How to Impersonate a Sailor?

samedi 7 mars 2015

In a character idea I mentioned in a previous thread where a Bard is on the run from either an entire country or giant monster (or both) an idea I been thinking of while taking a boat to another continent, disaster happened and the ship was wrecked and nearly the entire crew died. The bard managed to steal the clothing of the ship captain and some identification papers and managed to get a life boat to take him the rest of the way to land. Since the captain was a private individual not a lot of people have ever seen him so people buy that the bard as being the wrecked ship's captain.



So my question is what are resources I could find to read about how a sailor usually acted, how long could I keep such a charade going assuming the bard knows a few things about the profession, and assuming I am a magical bard with song magic how can I use my bard abilities in subtle ways to not break the disguise (assuming I am keeping it a secret from the party)

How to Impersonate a Sailor?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels