Favorite GURPS supplements in the $5-8 range

lundi 2 mars 2015

I am slowing trying to increase my library of GURPS supplements and am currently in the market for one in the $5-8 range. I prefer something that has either wide application to different styles of games or something from the low tech genres (both realistic and fantasy) with interesting rules and/or information. I have: Basic set, Low Tech, LT Companion 2, LT Instant Armor, Loadouts: LT, Banestorm, Martial Arts, MA Technical Grappling, Powers, High Tech, Tactical Shooting, Magic, Fantasy, Mass Combat, and Power-Ups 1.



I am definitely leaning towards another one of the Power-Ups books, they seem really broadly useful and, aside from Impulse Buys, I eventually want them all. Any particular favorites among those and why (especially if you would get one in particular first)?



Other books that have peaked my interest in this price range are:



-Crusades (I was a history major in college and it just looks interesting, not sure how broadly useful it will be though...)

-Powers: Divine Favor (I started off in that other RPG and I almost always played a Paladin)

-LT Companion 1: Philosophers and Kings (I just love the whole LT line)

-MA: Yrth Fighting Styles (I would love to play in a Yrth campaign, or something similar, and I love MA)

-Magic: Death Spells (just because...)



Thoughts on any of these? Other recommendations in this price range that you found really fun and useful?



Thanks!

Favorite GURPS supplements in the $5-8 range

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels