List of Weapon Enchantments?

mercredi 25 mars 2015

Was wondering if anyone has compiled a list of all the enchantments available in all the gurps books? Primarily what I care about are weapon enchantments, as there are woefully few options in Magic if you want the plethora of magical weapons that most fantasy dungeon crawlers cough up as a staple these days.



I've found one in the Epic Magic Pyramid (#3.25), but really there doesn't seem to be a large volume of these to be found. Lots of new damage spells, but nothing you can stick on a sword to make it drip acid or magma or anything. So has anyone seen any more lying around?



Ps - yes, I'm aware and capable of brewing up my own, got a nice long list already - just wondering if there are any existing ones I can snatch whilst I'm at it.

List of Weapon Enchantments?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels