So your weapon is stuck...

mercredi 25 mars 2015

Swing Impaling weapons get stuck. If you opponent tries to move away and pulls your weapon free of your grasp... what then?



Does it remain there until they pull it out? I just had a combat match up where I sunk an add on sickle on a staff into my opponent's skull, and he pulled free of my character's grasp moving away.



So we continued our combat... with a two yard pole sticking out of my opponent's head!



The only effect we imposed was adding the weight to his encumbrance, but it seems like running around with a pole-arm (or the equivalent) in you melon should have some additional penalties... and realistically (not that it has to be realistic) it would probably bounce around and do damage...



Also, smacking the weapon around itself should have some impact...



So I was wondering if there were any rules about this I might not know about, or if anyone had any house rules for this kind of situation.

So your weapon is stuck...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels