Supplement PDF recommendations for rules-lite games

mercredi 25 mars 2015

I'm the DM for a group that is relatively new to RPGs, and I'm trying to run games that leave off as many optional rules as possible in order to focus on story, keeping the mechanics simple, and adding color when appropriate.



I'm looking for recommendations of PDFs that would be a good addition to my toolkit. Power-Ups 7 Wildcard skills is incredibly useful for the kind of game I'm running because it allows my players to describe a broad concept without getting into technical details of what exactly falls under the skill, whether the skill applies in this particular situation, etc.



In addition to PU7, I have Template Toolkit 1: Characters (which has been helpful for me as a DM in proposing character concepts, and lenses have been extremely useful in our character creation). I also have How to Be A GURPS GM, which has been useful in making explicit some of the ways the system can be simplified. Both of these have been more useful on the prep side; I'm now looking for resources I can use more in-game (like how wildcard skills simplify choosing the appropriate skill for a situation).

Supplement PDF recommendations for rules-lite games

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels