[TG] Confused about hit locations

jeudi 5 mars 2015

Okay, not that confused, because searching TG as I formulated my questions answered most of them.



If I grab someone's torso with two hands and two legs, and later want to grab his arm as well, do I need to release his torso with, say, my hands or do I grab his arm and "add" it to my hold?



It seems possible to wrap your legs around someone's torso and arms at the same time, but I'm not certain how to do this within the rules.



Since all my other questions had clear and reasonable answers, I suspect I really just need to know what term I should have been searching for...



EDIT: Also, if I reverse control while breaking free, I apply CP to one of the body parts that was grappling me. For a hands and legs grapple, is that just a hand or leg, or can it be an arm or foot? Can I grab a knee or elbow? My guess is arm or leg, despite the table calling it hands.

[TG] Confused about hit locations

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels