A Better Version of Uno - Check it out!

dimanche 26 avril 2015

Not long ago I discovered French Uno. It was at my work and one of my coworker is French. She said that her family invented a new rule at Uno which made the game better. I did not believe her at first, uno is a pretty boring game, but I have some time to kill. We were 5 to play and gosh we had fun!! I had fun!!

You can skip other players turn if you have a card exactly matching the previously discarded card (same color same number) then, because you "doubled down" you get a free play. This little variation makes the entire game exciting especially when you play the Draw 2 or Draw 4 cards.

Anyways, I highly encourage card game lovers to try this version, it is really super fun! And let me know if you have questions about the rules :-) Get all the rules here http://frenchuno.com - yep there is a website for it!!
A Better Version of Uno - Check it out!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels