Peculiar difficulty loading on my Kindle

lundi 27 avril 2015

Has there been any DRM or other such thing added to the last few Pyramid issues? Behind the scenes format change?

I ask because ever since Heroes Jackpot I've been having a very strange problem. When I put the magazine on my kindle it loads normally for the first 2 pages, then on page 3 it hangs for a very long time, sometimes for more than an hour. The loading symbol is there and nothing except a hard reboot of the kindle makes it respond until it finishes.

If I tell it to load page 4 directly it jumps to it without a problem.

I did not have this problem with issues 1 to 74. I have no issues loading them on my desktop.

Is the From the Editor section just infested with gremlins? I don't consider this a pressing issue, being a very old kindle , but it is an inconvenient and perplexing one.
Peculiar difficulty loading on my Kindle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels