More Good Cards question

mercredi 29 avril 2015

So, I picked up a set of More Good Cards (thanks to a great member here selling them super-cheap). I figured why not? :D

I'm thinking I'm going to mix them into my Fantasy deck. They are, after all, more good cards that we can always use (whoo-hoo extra cheats!).

Flipping through the cards (I'm so glad Munchkin went to full-color prints - not that these cards are bad - I just really like the full-color art), I noticed the two misprinted Curse cards. I had forgotten about these (since it wasn't really a big deal for me before).

Was there ever *any* kind of ruling on how to play these as-is (similar to the Clerical Errata set)? I know the cards were reprinted (I've got the Marked For Death and Monster Enhancers reprints) with corrected versions, so I'll probably just take 'em out as the FAQ suggests... but I was just wondering. :D
More Good Cards question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels