Pistol crossbow gunslinger - faster reload?

samedi 25 avril 2015

Hi again! Starting a DF campaign, hopefully next week, currently working with players for character design. One player is interested in a pistol crossbow gunslinger/scout. I thought it was such a neat idea I'm trying to help make it work. I am hoping that your collective wisdom might be able to help me increase his rate of fire; I'm seeing a minimum cock time of 2 seconds per bow in the basic set, and even with heroic archer, he'd only get 2 shots every 4 seconds. TL is 4, with a few steampunk common items, and some rare very complex items. Any thoughts? Advantages he could take I didn't think of? Can he use a low ST crossbow and cock it faster?

I'm considering telling him he is stuck for now, but that he may be able to have the genius gnome artificers figure something out for him; a mechanical advantage lever, perhaps, or a back mounted device that'll let him use his leg muscles to quickly cock them.
Pistol crossbow gunslinger - faster reload?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels