after 2.6 friendship ends.

lundi 27 avril 2015

I have a question regarding how the average player plays the game, or the intended way of playing based on rules. My friends and i love munchkin however the last time we played it i caused a ruckus and forbade the game from our parties and all future game nights till this is solved.
Question Context: During combat, a player kicks in a door and a monster hits the ground, normally we read the card in its entirety. Then player is ready to fight and starts counting 3-2-1. The other players then decide how that are going to Screw the munchkin fighting the monster, for the last few games me in particular have given them over 3 min to allow them time to plan there demise of me by the monster. Monster enhancers and curses fly and i am now unable to fight it. I then take a sec and play one shot cards to beat it. This is where i flipped the table and quit. They then demanded that they get another chance to throw enhancers to make me unable to fight. This is usually 10 min after a monster is drawn.
Question: How should we go about this?
I say that 3 sec after i read the card is fair give me my 3 sec rebutle after they throw down enhancers to let me aid myself. THEN TURN IS OVER MONSTER IS DEAD OR I RUN AWAY. thoughts please.
after 2.6 friendship ends.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels