Tech level clarification needed for a Star Wars campaign

vendredi 24 avril 2015

My question is as follows: Does tech level dictate the types of technology that a character can use or does it dictate what types of technology the character can understand?

The race I have chosen to play as in this Star Wars campaign is very primitive compared to the rest of the galaxy but this question is pivotal in the selection of weapons he would be able to use.

At my Tech level I can use a sword. A Vibroblade Shortsword is at a much high tech level but is still functionally a sword. Can I use one if I find one?

You don't need to know how a gun works in order to use one. If someone showed me how to fire and maintain one could I use it?

What are the limitations here?
Tech level clarification needed for a Star Wars campaign

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels