cars wars hoodie idea

mardi 24 mars 2015

I have to get a new jacket or hoodie for the weather and such for work. Since they will not let me wear my jean jacket which is airbrushed and patches everywhere. I have been wearing a hoodiy and its time for a new one.

I was thinking since cars is back and I need something new, I was thinking of one side of the hoody to have it embordieyed with some cars wars nots that dont really stand out much. Meybe over one breast side

The american auto duel assation div. 10 state champion 2064

Sponors: uncle als gunnery and vechile shop, necromancer motors, hamlel beer.

Mey be a small picture of a combat car under it or something.



This is for personal use anyway, so I hope the poweres that be dont mind.

cars wars hoodie idea

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels