GURPS COPS and DOG TOWN?

dimanche 1 mars 2015

Has anyone ever considered merging both GURPS with DOG TOWN: CORE RULES (available at RPGNOW.COM for free) into a gangster vs Cops campaign?



I was initially looking to find more information for the FBI to go with my CRIME SCENE FORENSICS book along with rules for running the mafia in such a campaign, and stumbled across Dog Town.



I am in the process of digesting the contents of the book - but I will say this...



When they suggest that the material is of adult theme - it really is, by nature of the topics involved, and the language portrayed for the players and Game master to possibly utilize in game use.



That having been said - it looks like a decent counterpart to GURPS COPS. Might even be interesting to try a double blind campaign over the net where one group is the criminal group, and another group is the crime fighting group, and the two groups dance around each other on alternate nights. Only when both the anti-crime group or personnel are in the same vicinity as the criminal group - would the GM need to invite both groups to a session against each other.



Gotta admit - that one concept alone makes my inner GM perk up wishing I could invest in an online game environment and run that!



Ah well - just thought I'd mention it. Who'd have thought that my digging around for inspiration for a more "realistic" Night City cyberpunk like environment would lead me to the 1970's New York City criminal element role playing game?

GURPS COPS and DOG TOWN?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels