I acknowledge that my lie detector

mercredi 25 mars 2015

I acknowledge that my lie detector triggers often with such statements, especially when subtitles are used as "the most important discovery". Lots of chatter as we enter the Alpha Limit

world of miraculous natural cures. In fact the very hypothesis of free radicals is being questioned in several scientific circles (article). Certainly has value and is good idea to eat foods rich in antioxidants, but as with cholesterol, the simplistic idea that antioxidants are always good and bad free radicals is always wrong, and it shows a review of 68 studies on antioxidant supplementation (meta-analysis). We know for example that our body uses free radicals as a weapon against possible infections (article).



http://ift.tt/1NfMePv

I acknowledge that my lie detector

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels