[Martial Arts] Defensive overkill

vendredi 6 mars 2015

Thinking about Boxing but it seems like a generic question chain:

a - Can a Defensive Attack be a Defensive Feint?

b - Assuming you have Parried, can you follow this with a Riposte or Counterattack?

c- Which is better, Riposte or Counterattack or is that really a case of Riposte is for high-skill differential vs Counterattack's you have the Technique and the opponent's skill matches or betters yours?

d - Finally, can a Riposte or Counterattack be Defensive? (Gah!)



Yes, my head does hurt:D This question came up and I only had my phone with me and, bizarrely, Martial Arts was missing from the database;z And, even with 2 screens, a slate and (updated) phone I can't seem to parse the data.



I'm certain you guys'll think of extra alphabetic tags I haven't even begun to imagine:D

[Martial Arts] Defensive overkill

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels