Crushing Weapons - Blunt Trauma Rigid Armor?

lundi 6 avril 2015

After reading another thread about melee in Ultratech, I was thinking about the concept of a crushing weapon and smacking someone in these 100+ DR armors.



Typically it's impossible to get through DR with a cr weapon at these TLs. However, I feel like someone would still take injury despite their armor being intact. If I swing for 22 damage with a maul into the head of a battlesuit, or slam a car into you, it seems the rules would only allow me to do knock back despite this incredible impact being jarring to the person in the suit, almost making the suit itself the actual impact with the wearer beneath.



Is there rules somewhere that expand on cr damage for this purpose? I've only ever seen it for flexible, but I doubt these rigid armors have enough padding to make the impact absorbed COMPLETELY by the armor. Doesn't this sort of thing happen in football a lot in those helmets? Impacts that jar the helmet wearer?

Crushing Weapons - Blunt Trauma Rigid Armor?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels