My awesome munchkin ideas

mardi 21 avril 2015

I know at sj games you guys love new ideas here are my dumb but cool ideas for munchkin. 1. And adventure style base set like Indian jones sort of jokes and it would be like the lego adventures theme for the 1990s you could get duengons but they would be different adventures like mount Everest. For boosters the 20 plus monster booster come on we need it for blended games!!!!. And munchkin fit the munchkins have to fight their hardest monster their weight after they fight they get hungry so there is a new deck that is always face up everytime they kill a monster they get one and cakes or sugar foods give a high bonus for your next fight but the fight after you're at negative points and healthy foods give small bouses for a fight like +1 but nothing more. I know a lot
And I live in Austin so any idea when the next play test is lastly I had fun with Lenny on table top day
My awesome munchkin ideas

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels