Playing a Wandering Knight

mardi 7 avril 2015

As the thread name suggests; specifically, I'm having trouble finding real-world examples to draw experience from.



(Note:I am still new to the boards, so if this is in the wrong section or has been answered before, I'm sorry; I couldn't find anything, however)



In an upcoming game which is set in tl4, and is semi-realistic, I plan to play a wandering knight. However, I'm having trouble working out exactly how that will work in regards to transporting arms and armor; since it's realistic, walking around town with full plate and a poleaxe will be...frowned upon. Should I simply have a squire with a pack horse(represented by an Ally of some sorts), or would a knight realistically be able to pack his weapons and armor on his own horse while travelling?



Additionally, in town, would traveling warriors historically stow their armor in the room of an inn that they were using, or would they just keep it on their horse or the like?



Any replies are greatly appreciated, thanks!

Playing a Wandering Knight

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels