Head chopping / execution - Wolfhall's take on an old favourite

vendredi 27 février 2015

Right I know we've had umpteen head chopping threads, instead of resurrecting an old one I thought I'd start a new thread to recommend everyone having a watch of the last episode of the BBC's Wolf Hall for the Anne Boleyn execution. Quite a lot of nice detail on the French chap's set up and the concerns involved and methods used in it not ending up a bloody mess. (watch for where he takes his shoes off)





It doesn't seem to be in You tube yet (but I'm sure it won't be long). EDIT: actually someone tried it's been blocked by the BBC (it was only on this week TBF)



If you've not watched the series I'd recommend it in general.

Head chopping / execution - Wolfhall's take on an old favourite

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels