Star Munchkin: some things to improve, imho

samedi 28 février 2015

hi there,



just to start, I love Star Munchkin since it's birth.



But there are some little things that I simply don't like and I think that could be easily improved.



Here's my list:



- the Bug race: Bugs are highly adaptable, and master scavengers.

Whenever a Race or Class card is discarded, you may

discard any two cards and grab the discard.




seriously, I will never get the reason of this race. I really appreciates the bug-race but this effect is just too weak.



- No dogpile typical monsters. ( exc. the 2 undead monsters inside it )



- horrible art for Cyborg and Mutant races.





Is there at least a chance to improve this features?



I think it's gonna be great in case that it occours.



thank you for grant me your time

Star Munchkin: some things to improve, imho

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels