WTS Rare Munchkin Items

mardi 24 février 2015

So some vehicle troubles have wiped out most of my away Con budget and I find myself with not enough time to build it back up before they happen. So that is where you all come in. I have some rare and not so rare munchkin items to auction off, the auction will run till the 6th just message me your offer and I will update the current offers a few time a day. I have extras of some items I will be listing and I have many more cards, bookmarks and coins that are not listed but feel free to ask about anything you are looking for.



I do not have Heart of the Anomaly so please don't ask.



Items for Auction:

Munchkin Zombie Sherpa

Munchkin Zombies Removable Thumb Drive

Munchkin Opposable Thumb Drive

Evil Stevie Changes the Rule US version

Munchkin Blue Coin

Munchkin 2010 Christmas Coins

Munchkin 2011 Christmas Coins

Warehouse 23 2010 Booster

Warehouse 23 2011 Booster

Mystic Correspondence

Blutschwert Der Macht (german promo)

John Kovalic Draws a Wandering Monster German version

Munchkin Gamestop bookmark

Munchkin Level counting bookmark

Munchkin Get More Loot postcard

Mini Chibithulhu



more items may follow

WTS Rare Munchkin Items

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels