Encompassing Telepathy

jeudi 26 février 2015

Hello all



I am interested in making a "Babylon 5" like Telepath on my fantasy world, and I wish to know if the way that i see in my head and story is possible? I want to do an encompassing telepathy power, and not separate powers under a Telepathy Talent as S.O.P.



Basically I see a power of Telepathy that at its heart allows for only surface thought scanning and thought sending, very basic, that’s it, and then under that Power is maybe techniques or skills that can be gotten or learned of mind probing, illusions, mental stuns, etc. This way on my world, when someone is a "TELEPATH" they all have the core abilities and the rest need to be learned or explored on their own. Can someone help with this power build? or a location of it already? thank you!

Encompassing Telepathy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels