Can you parry an attack meant for another?

dimanche 22 février 2015

Hello all!



This is a simple question, if you are in range to attack the attacker with your weapon, can you parry an attack meant for another?



Say, I am in range to parry a gun wielding enemy by knocking his gun aside with my hand/sword/spear/whatever, and he's aiming not at me, but at my friend behind me. Can I actually attempt it?



Same question if I am behind him and he tries to attack a friend of mine in front of him. Can I attempt a parry to unbalance him so that he misses his attack?



I am in a very pitched fight with an enemy, and he tries to stab/swing at my friend. Can I use a parry defense to interpose my sword between his strike and my friend with my parry skill?



Thanks in advance for answers!

Can you parry an attack meant for another?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels