Does the owner of the Duck of Doom plush start with the cards it comes from?

jeudi 26 février 2015

I'm just curious, in our last grudge match the general consensus between agents was the the duck cards did not have to be shuffled into the deck for the duck owner to use them providing they had the cards (and the duck) on their person during the game.



Be it as it may, I'd love clarification as I think it's one thing to get a bonus perk for having the duck with you when the card comes up, but it's another to have a +15 modifier hiding in your back pocket to unleash upon a poor unsuspecting soul*



I'd just like to get some broader consensus other than the fine examples of Munckinkind at the table at the time :) (especially since I expect a rematch next January!)



* (some exaggeration here as the person in question was, of course, myself and I was quite well prepared for the grudge match with my own evil tricks)

Does the owner of the Duck of Doom plush start with the cards it comes from?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels