GURPS drop-in for newbs

samedi 23 mai 2015

So I'll be starting up a drop-in ongoing demo in about a week using pre-gens, at least to start, and I'm looking for some advice.

It will be fantasy since it's familiar to everyone, including me, and I'll be able to run it more smoothly. I was considering using Lite but I think players will be disappointed by the lack of magic so BS it is. I will be limiting magic to what's in the basic set to avoid a lot of books on the table. Basic combat - I'll probably use hexes and figs but not stress over the complex movement of Advanced combat.

I'm planning on adapting a couple of the adventures from Fantasy Adventures 3e, at least to start.

Any organizational advice would be greatly appreciated, especially as to what to do if I get too many players.

I've got screens as well as the combat cheat sheets from somewhere on this site.
GURPS drop-in for newbs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels