Only Kind of Unkillable

mercredi 27 mai 2015

I've been reviewing a DF racial template I've been working on, and have decided the variant of Unkillable 2 I have isn't really what I want.

To skip a long story, what I think will work best would actually be a variant of Unkillable 1. Instead of it outright preventing death until -10xHP, however, it would still allow the character to be killed normally, but so long as he isn't dropped to -10xHP (total destruction) he'll recover from damage normally (as for Unkillable 2), eventually coming back to life.

I'm thinking somewhere around a -50% Limitation on Unkillable might be appropriate, putting the trait at [25] (I'll probably use this as the base cost for the trait for modifying it further). Does this sound about right?
Only Kind of Unkillable

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels