[Question] Duplication

samedi 23 mai 2015

Maybe its due to my post surgery meds, but I've read the darn entries for Duplication and Costs Fatigue 5 times now.. and I'm still not quite clear on how they are supposed to interact with each other.

Duplication 1 [Duplicated Gear, +100%; No Sympathetic Injury, +20%; Super, -10%]

That gets me a person that is able to split themselves into 2 separate entities [or create a singular, as in 1, clone] ... correct?

Now if I want to make it cost fatigue... since it takes 1 second to split or reform

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basic Set - Characters - Duplication (B50)
It takes one second and a Concentrate maneuver to separate or merge.

Does that fall under instantaneous effects or continuing effects for the purposes of the Costs Fatigue limitation?

----
Currently under meds for my new cyber "tooth" implant <Still doesn't come with radio though :( >
[Question] Duplication

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels