Dumb Question on Spell Throwing

vendredi 22 mai 2015

I do apologize before hand. When you use... lets say the Fire Ball Spell/or Stone missile in Magic, does it Launch from your hand with innate attack, or is it thrown like a ball? The reason I ask is that I am designing a spell that I want to have a ROF of 3. If spells are thrown as a baseball, I cant see being able to throw three balls in a second, but if spells simply launch like mini rockets, then I guess its possible. right? I can see lightning bolt streaking out of you hand, and sunbolt, its the others that I speaking on. And yes I know I could be over thinking this.

thx! again, sorry I know its a dumb question.

The spell I am making is like a mini plasma bolts that have a 1d6-1 dam, and ROF3. They can strike one target or up to three. With this I guess ill use the ranged weapon rapid fire rules maybe. this should work right?
Dumb Question on Spell Throwing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels