Convention Scenario Advice?

jeudi 23 avril 2015

Hey All,

I am going to be running Ogre at a convention in a couple months. While I'm familiar enough with the rules to run it, I'm certainly no expert. Combine that with the fact that I've no clue the experience level of the players (I am going to assume little to none just to be safe), what type of scenario do you think would be good to run for roughly 6 players for a roughly 2 or 3 hour game? I've got the KS edition if that helps, plus all of the extra sheets.

What I'd really like is a couple different ideas, one for newbies, and one in case we've got some more experienced players, so that I can use whichever works based on the players.

Open to any and all advice. (One note, I've ordered a handful of extra Reference sheets so every player should have their own.)

Also, I was thinking of buying a few sets of dice or a few copies of Pocket Ogre to give away as prizes. Dice are more universally accepted, but I'd think a game as a prize would be really cool if I was a player. Any thoughts on that either way?

Thanks for your time and advice.
Convention Scenario Advice?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels