Thoughts on modifications to City Block maps

lundi 4 mai 2015

So I've been using PowerPoint to adapt and modify my digital versions of the City Blocks 1 and 2 maps. I've made ruined versions of all the City Block 1 Maps, and cleaned up versions of the City Block 2 maps. I've made maps of the upper floors and roofs of the buildings and now have a whole multi floor city ready for battle.

One thing that I noticed on the maps though is that none of the buildings have windows marked.

I'm planning to add windows to the maps using a simple heavily weighted blue line.

Anyone else done this?

What are people's thoughts about DP for windows?

What other modifications have other people made to these maps?

ASEO out
Thoughts on modifications to City Block maps

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels