NYC Promos available

mercredi 18 février 2015

Hi everyone,

I was at Munchkin World NYC over the weekend and was able to pick up a few extra sets of the cards. Here are the cards:



Fantasy

Potion of Ridiculous Luck [T]

Flat Screen Monitor [D]

The Fisher King [D]

Renaissance Fairy [D]

Were-House [D]



Cthulhu

The Cell of Cthulhu [T]



Booty

Sharkophagus [T]



Zombies

Soft Serve [T]



Star

Chrome Dome[D]



Apocalypse

Laser Pointer [T]



I have 3 complete sets available. To give more people an equal opportunity to make an offer (not just who has the itchiest trigger finger), I am going to run this as a silent auction. (Credit to Hawk139 who came before me)



You may bid any combination of items from my Trade List and cash money. Just send me a PM with your offer.



I will keep this updated as often as possible with the highest bids, in addition to responding to the PMs as quickly as I can.



The offer window will be closed at 8 pm EST this Sunday (February 22).



Highest Bids

Set 1:

Set 2:

Set 3:

NYC Promos available

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels