Munchkin Apocolypse: Temporary Respite

lundi 6 avril 2015

I wanted to know the speed of Temporary Respite when played by a player.

I know it isnt fast enough to stop the seventh seal from opening, but if played directly after another seal, would it in any way negate the opening effects of said seal.

For example, I was a blogger and the highest level player, and there was 5 seals currecntly open, however the blogger down a level, highest level player down a level, and the doom seal had yet to be opened. One of the other players played a card that opened a seal and i declared i wanted to use respite on the opened seal; even before it was shown, the seal was the blogger down a level. It was decided by the party that i would go down a level and then the seal would be close. We also decided that if it was the Doom Seal, that we would open the seventh seal and then close the Doom Seal and then the new seal would be number six, and we'd keep playing. My problem is to me those rulings seemed to go against each other and I wanted an official ruling before we next play with this set.

So, My question is can it counter a seal? If not then what is the exact order the events would take place?

Munchkin Apocolypse: Temporary Respite

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels