Visual Effect / Not-Quite-Nuisance

mardi 21 avril 2015

Salutations!

This is gonna sound like I'm totally trying to rip off The Messengers, but I'm not. I'm totally trying to rip off World of Warcraft paladins, I swear! It's just bad timing. Well, and The Messengers reminded me that I was going to ask this for quite a while but never got around to it.

Anyhoo, I was wondering how to price a purely visual Nuisance effect that isn't necessarily a Nuisance. Specifically, "CGI" angel wings appearing on a characters back whenever he or she uses (magical, psionic or cosmic) healing powers. (Not really sure how to explain this as part of psionic healing.)

I suppose the point cost might depend a bit on the setting. In a campaign where such abilities are unheard of and/or must be kept secret, this may almost be a full Nuisance effect, except that it could give the PC a huge reaction bonus from religious folk.

Any suggestions?
Visual Effect / Not-Quite-Nuisance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels