Flying, retreat, and hint

mardi 5 mai 2015

Hello everybody, I am a French Canadian, 21 years old I discovered GURPS in 2010, loved it since then, I am the official GM of my group of friend, and lastly I have started a pretty good campaign with my friend.

The campaign is mostly Roleplaying, but because of some of the personnality of my player combat happen often, I am mostly familiar with most of the combat and rules and extension however, I have some trouble with my player.

The first is a Demi-god Son of Talos, he wine a lots but his most of the time 1: reliable 2: A nice player and 3: a bit of a pain in the ass. Mostly because he too often want to get things that would make him overpower, he is mostly a powerhouse with a lots of damage, unkillable, some DR and other side stuff. But mostly a power house that...that I can go with that.

The second is Half-Elf with very strong dragonic bloods, he (she in characters) is sorcerer likes, is social, the character core concept his a woman fighting her red dragon urge and trying to be a good person (trying being the key word) mostly the character his s smart-ass, a bitch and a troll. He is not a real problem being mostly the more easy of the player to talk with, also his characters as legal immunity, but that's not veven an issues


The last one is more difficult, he is, by definition my best friend, mostly he is the freeloader characters, you know the one player who's alway's here but dont do a lot of stuff but sometime there is like a full moon and he does unbelievable crazy awesome ****....that guys. The good point, he is trying a lot with his character, making a shitload of efforts to playing him the good way and everything.

The downside, he is an Avariel (an elf with wings) with 20 Dex, has like 12 basic of basic dodge, target the ****ing neck all the time, and mostly make my life a living hell in combat because he can do everything....
-ho i will to do this
-Alright, this is unbelivably insane and hard I will give you -8 to yours skills
-I have 12, succes, now i will do some more unbelievable crazy shits
-Ooook...-12
-I have 8, 1,1,1 i got a crit
-That's ********, its like playings agains myself(i am lucky with dice)


SO you see, the things is I can play with that, its not even that hard, its frustating sometime, but I let him have a 20 in dex, that's my mistake....

The real things is....how the **** do flying even works? How much space does he need, can he steps in the yard behind him when going up and stay here? Probably he got ****ing wings, and 20 dex....

So, that's it I need some advice for him, also if some of you have advice for the others as well dont be shy i dont bite....often...
Or if you just want to share yours wisdom
Flying, retreat, and hint

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels