What TLs you need to have and sustain a ecumenopolis

dimanche 3 mai 2015

So I got my world building hard hat on and I plan to make a fantasy/supers game set in a world covered by a city, now inspiration comes from the plane Ravnica from Magic the Gathering and just the love of having adventures in massive cities which I have played but never runned.

Now have a world would require high TLs in fields which I assume would be Agriculture, Architecture, Civil and Production.

I'm think of having this world set in a baseline of TL4-5, TL8-9 or TL10 but with the splits that have this world able to be a ecumenopolis.

This world may be part of a shared universe so that it be important to list these higher TL splits.

Taking from Ravnica, it seem TL4 with some guilds being at TL1-3 and others being at TL5-6 and even one with TL11 biology (Simic).
What TLs you need to have and sustain a ecumenopolis

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels