Moving over from AD&D 2nd edition questions

dimanche 3 mai 2015

Folks,
So I started using the GURPS system on a regular schedule; however, I am so use to AD&D and D&D I wanted some suggestions as to how to handle a few magical items - such as +x weapons.

Since a +1 can made a large amount of difference on a 3d6 system - I am not going to asks about +4 AD&D weapons; however, how do you handle magical weapons in GURPS? Currently, I am just making weapons magical, and giving them damage stats of a heavier weapon - for example - making a Dagger do Battle Axe amount of damage.

But I wanted to hear what others do when dealing with people like me coming form the world of AD&D 2nd edition and all of out +1/+x weapons.
Moving over from AD&D 2nd edition questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels