Any of y'all low latent inhibition?

vendredi 20 février 2015

I've been reading up a bit. The degree to which LLI has shaped me is a bit shocking. I spent so much of my life not knowing that other people don't see what I see. This list of pros and cons is very telling. My LLI is the root of my issues with race - I have to see people as people instead of stereotypes.




Quote:








You absolutely hate limits and conforming to anything in general. It feels as though conforming to anything completely strips you of your own unique intuition and way of seeing things.



You can become very easily frustrated when you have spotted a connection in something that to you is perfectly logical, but nobody else understands that connection.



I'm almost certain there are other LLI people on this site. Speak up.

Any of y'all low latent inhibition?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels