Self-expression via v-tags

jeudi 19 février 2015

I got a taxi home from the supermarket today, since I had too much to carry and can't drive, but found I had a communication problem with the driver. He seemed to understand my words OK, but to be interpreting them with weird assumptions. I felt the need for a personal v-tag that said something like "Not playing status games. Just want to get this stuff home efficiently." But of course, if v-tags existed, it would be hard to take anything like that at face value.



I wonder how people in the THS setting would actually use v-tags? It isn't something either of the campaigns I've played went into much: the diplomats generally made very sure they could be clearly identified and that all the digital signatures were kosher. Have your campaigns made much of them?

Self-expression via v-tags

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels