Question about the Children of the Grigori

samedi 21 février 2015

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've been here, but I've recently gotten into In Nomine again and I was hoping for a little guidance.



I'm considering starting an IN game that centers around the Grigori and their Children, and I was wondering: what could awaken a Child of the Grigori to their powers? Is there any outside source (such as massive Disturbance for instance) that could cause one of them to spontaneously develop their powers? I ask that because I'd considered using the Dark Victory setting from the In Nomine Collection and I was wondering if something like Armageddon could have awakened their powers.



Thanks!

Question about the Children of the Grigori

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels