[Basic] Advantages by Category

samedi 21 février 2015

A month and a half ago, I stopped starting new [Basic] Advantage of the Week threads. Though part of this was simple burn out (...yeah, cue world's smallest violin) another part was that even though I knew when I began I didn't want to cover ever single trait in Base Set on its own. Some traits are obviously closely related but some are related... and I would end up realizing it a couple pages into the discussion when it was clear to understand Advantage A we needed to compare and contrast with Advantage B.



Even after this much time... I need help. I won't claim I've been diligent but the attempts I have made have been... shaky at best. As I've demonstrated quite a bit, there is a lot about this game I don't understand (its why I wanted this series of threads to exist) and I think it shows when I try to group like with like. So in short I am asking for those willing to take the time to group Advantages that they believe are closely enough related that they ought to be covered at the same time to avoid needless redundancy to do so. Or to make it clear if they think I've been wrong and should have been keeping it simple and anything that isn't listed together in [Basic] should have its own thread, even if it seems like we are covering the same territory twice.



I am also still wondering if I should be making threads to discuss the Basic Attributes and Figured Quantities, some of which were "Advantages" in previous editions and if so, how should those be divided. I realize this is pretty demanding; I'm asking people to do a bunch of work for a series of threads that I wanted to start. I really want to do a better job than some of the existing 26 threads demonstrates.

[Basic] Advantages by Category

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels